5 Reasons Why RotoTracker Wipes The Floor With The Competition
We won't name names but we are pretty certain we have the most robust and comprehensive DFS bankroll tracker on the market, handling all the data you could possibly throw at us.
Don’t believe us, here are 5 reasons why.
- We offer support to all the major DFS sites. Yep, you’d be surprised how many bankroll trackers don't offer “full coverage” of the main DFS sites. We support FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyDraft, DraftDay and Yahoo Sports! Beyond manual integration, for these sites, our Chrome and Firefox extension RotoTracker Sync - which allows you to keep all DFS results data up to date in just 2 clicks - also support these sites (apart from FantasyDraft) with quick and efficient uploading. Oh and don't forget RotoTracker checks for duplicates so you never have to worry about inaccurate results data when you use our extension.
- Our filtering and reports offer unparalleled analytics into your DFS results allowing you to dig deeper and find out where your strengths and weaknesses lie. Finding what games you excel in, learning more about your head to head opponents or just finding that buy-in sweet spot our filtering will help give you an extra edge. Our advanced opponent filters, prize pool filters are the most comprehensive reporting tools on the market.
- Our interactive dashboard allows you to quickly and easily see how you are performing on a seasonal, weekly or daily basis. The filtering functionality also allows you to filter by site and buy-in — giving you a powerful snapshot at your results as soon as you log into our platform.
- RotoTracker supports csv files have hundreds of thousands of lines of results data — we’re confident that we have the fastest processing speeds that are robust enough to handle anything you throw at us.
- We are a real team on the end of email or twitter and aim to tackle any problems within 24 hours- offering what we believe to be the best customer service out there. You actually get to speak to our developer when you have a problem— we are a small team (3 of us!) trying to make it against the big guys.
- Published on September 19, 2017